Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, the Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate/deflate, packs smaller and sleeps warmer with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation. The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry with offset I-Beams that create incredible multi-directional support and stability. When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, this pad stands alone. Save your breath for the miles ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 3.2
- 3.5" thick pad with 4.25" larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at their factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
Construction and Materials
- Durable, superlight double rip-stop nylon
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation has a full set of performance features that does just that. Useful in many environments, PrimaLoft Silver utilizes a proprietary water repellent finish to keep you warm when wet. A comfortable loft and feel provides warmth, while super-lightweight properties allow freedom of movement.
What is an R-value?
A sleeping pad is a necessary part of your sleep system. Big Agnes' pads provide bed-like comfort from rocks and dirt, but more importantly, they insulate you from the ground up. All Big Agnes pads feature a proven R-Value. It's a rating that shows the insulating properties of a sleeping pad. Summer camping at low elevation? Look for a lower R-Value. Camping Spring through Fall? Look for R3 or higher. In simple terms, the higher the number the warmer the pad.