Leather WING™ holster by BlackPoint Tactical is a naturally evolved version of the original KYDEX® holster. The Leather WING™ was designed to retain the most popular features of a KYDEX® holster, while improving the fit and comfort of the holster to the body through the addition of leather "wings". The seamless integration of leather and KYDEX® allows for the retention and function of a traditional KYDEX® holster, while providing the comfort of a traditional leather holster.
The KYDEX® footprint of this holster is minimized by trimming the excess KYDEX® off the sides of the holster, and replacing it with leather "wings". The belt loops of the holster are attached to these wings and the belt of the wearer then threads through the loops on the Leather WING™. This configuration allows for ultimate comfort, reliability, and concealment. The Leather WING™ allows the holster to naturally curve with the body, giving a much slimmer and more comfortable fit.
- Fits Glock 17, 22, 31
- Right handed
- Straight up and down cant
- OWB Loop - Adjustable loop is 1.75" and allows for adjustments in ride height.
- Leather Wings - Allow for ultimate comfort, reliability, and concealment by allowing the leather to curve naturally to the body.
- Metal OWB Loops - Eliminates a common failure point on many OWB holsters.
- Sweat Guard - Standard option that extends from top of holster between body and firearm. Protects gun by providing a sweat barrier from the body. Protects body from gun when holstering. Provides touch point for ease in holstering.
- Tension Screw - Allows for quick adjustment of holster retention within set range.
- OWB Concealable - The thin mounting profile of the holster allows for OWB concealment.
- Thread Locker - Applied to all screws to prevent loosening over time.
- OWB/IWB Conversion - All OWB holsters can be converted to IWB by removing the OWB loops from the back of the holster and attaching IWB loops to the front of the holster.
- Made in the USA.
A line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride materials. It has a wide variety of applications, including for aircraft bulkhead partitions, firearm holsters, sheaths, and for knives.
Image may not be that of actual holster.