Pick your cut to take down big game with the Gravedigger® hybrid mechanical broadhead. In fixed-blade mode, the Gravedigger features a 1-inch blade with two half inch bleeders for precise in-flight performance with hard-hitting impact. Loosen the set screw to take advantage of the no-fail mechanical format. Two cross-opening blades stay closed in-flight, but deploy immediately upon entry for a maximum 1 3/4” cutting surface without critical energy loss.
- 1” fixed blade with 1/2” bleeders
- 1 3/4” cross-opening curved mechanical blades
- Fixed blade mode
- 416 stainless steel blades
- 7075 aircraft aluminum ferrule
- Patented Blade Retention System™ keeps blades closed until entry
- No rubber bands or O-rings