32 L of storage, 2 L of hydration and multiple organization options in a silent package: the Cool Springs 32 L daypack from
is ready for full days in the field.
- Realtree AP Camouflage
- Brushed tricot fabric has PU laminate, burr resistant face construction and water-resistant backing.
- 52” adjustable waist belt and adjustable length elastic sternum strap.
- Stash pocket located behind front pocket for bow, rifle or extra layers of clothing, dual side-compression straps help secure contents and cinch entire pack down.
- Large front zippered pocket folds down in the blind or tree stand to access the stash pockets.
- Dual side zippered mesh pockets with a stash pocket behind to carry your bow or rifle securely by upper compression straps.
- Expansive main compartment includes a 2.0 L reservoir, reservoir sleeve and exit port for drinking tube.
- D-ring attachment system on shoulder harness and waist belt connects the Browning Bino case (sold separately).
- Nylon webbing with hanger loop.
Realtree AP (AP = All Purpose) is neutral, open, contrasty and realistic: all the things necessary to make a camo pattern versatile and effective. Perhaps more important are the improvements made to the already advanced printing process. RealTree has considered the effects of Mother Nature and washing machines and printed the pattern to hold its contrast through real-life conditions.