Hoy Buck's first knife, made from a worn file back in 1902, was a fixed blade. Now, nearly one hundred years later, Buck Knives continues to offer a comprehensive selection of fixed-blade knives, ideal for both field and work.
Textured, rubberized handle; satin-finish brass butt and guard; 8-1/2 inch overall, with a 4-1/8 inch hollow-ground satin-finish steel blade; unique second blade is 1/4 inch wide; black Cordura Plus sheath.
- Handle Material Rubber with Brass butt and finger guard
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Length 41/ 8 inches
- Knife comes with Cordura Plus Sheath
- Blade Design is Gutting and Skinning, Drop Point
- Gut Hook is 1/4 of an inch wide