With the 40 oz NEW Chute® Mag Vacuum, you can get a cold drink and a smooth pour, even in the backcountry. The new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra color. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won't waste a single drop. After all, nobody wants to end a long, hard day with a lukewarm drink.
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Vacuum Insulation: Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Hand wash vessel only
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Chute® Mag Carry Loop
The durable and convenient carry loop is perfect for on the go hydration. It is easy to clip a carabiner or carry with a finger.
Double Wall Insulation
Double-walled vacuum insulation maintains your drinkâ€™s temperature for hours and prevents condensation from collecting on the vessel.