If you want to make sure you've got a cold drink ready at the end of your hike, this is your bottle. The vacuum-insulated steel
Chute™ Vacuum Insulated 20oz Stainless Water Bottle keeps things frosty for up to 24 hours-even longer if you add ice. The bottle is designed for chugging, with a high-flow spout and a cap that fits neatly into the handle to stay out of your way when you're drinking. The double-walled design keeps condensation from collecting on the outside of the bottle, and the powder-coated paint job keeps things colorful while giving you a little extra grip.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half turn cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Camelbak bottles and reservoirs are 100% BPA-Free, keeping you worry-free from the very first sip.