To conquer the big peaks, you need to be prepared for anything. With its perfect balance of weight, comfort, and maximum ventilation,
's top-of-the-line Fourteener™ 24 takes hydration and organization to the next level. With our new 3-liter Crux™ reservoir and revolutionary Air Support™ back panel, you'll stay cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. The innovative dual wing belt with integrated cargo compression keeps your load balanced while the multiple compartments, pockets and lash points offer a place for every essential. This premium technical hydration solution ensures unrivaled performance and load stability for all hikers.
- 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Innnovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Side-Stretch Pockets: Extra storage when you need it
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comforable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
Includes a Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.