Water where you want it, ample gear storage, and a women's specific fit: the L.U.X.E.™ LR offers a lower center of gravity and more upper mobility on the trail.
's LR or Low Rider technology moves the weight from your shoulders to your hips, keeping your upper body free and lowering your center of gravity for increased stability on steep, technical terrain. Combine this with being designed to specifically fit a woman's frame and you've got the perfect setup for epic days on the trail. The reservoir garage allows you to access your water from the front, without disrupting the contents of your pack and also houses a tool roll and rain cover for easy access to essentials at a moments notice. The external overflow pocket can be stowed until you need it and offers helmet storage when not riding. And because it's built around the 3-liter CRUX reservoir, you never have to compromise on hydration, no matter how long you ride. Additional, easy-access storage on the harness gives immediate access to essentials without removing the pack.
- Women's Specific Fit: Engineered to fit a woman's frame
- 3-Liter CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Keeps your water weight low and secure for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips. Outer belt compresses cargo and offers additional storage
- Ventilated Harness with Cargo: Maximized ventilation and quick access storage
- Deployable Overflow Pocket: There only when you need it
- Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Keeps all your tools and small essentials in one location
- Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
- Magnetic Tube Trap™: Easily re-attach your tube with a self-seating magnet
- Helmet Carry: Stow your helmet when not riding
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Custom fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
- Reflectivity and Light Loop: For added visibility and safety