Water right where you want it, just enough gear storage, and a better sense of balance.
beloved women's L.U.X.E. pack is now updated with a lower center of gravity for more mobility on the trail. This pack moves the weight of your load from your shoulders to your waist, which keeps your upper body free and gives you better balance on steep, technical terrain. It also sports all of the features that make the L.U.X.E. a long-running MTB favorite: helmet hooks, tool storage, and 3 liters of hydration. Plus, the new Crux reservoir is even easier to fill and delivers 20% more water with every sip, so you can spend less time drinking and more time riding.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail
- Airfoil™ back panel provides maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player
- Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
Crux Lumbar Reservoir
Includes a Crux lumbar reservoir, which positions water weight low on your back for more stability and better balance on the trail.
Magnetic Tube Trap
Includes a magnetic tube trap that lets you stow your drinking tube in place with one click, so you can drink without taking you eyes off the trail.