Built for trail running and fast-paced hiking, the Women's Octane™ 9 is designed specifically for women. The best-in-class Crux reservoir holds 2 liters of water, but if you need to carry more, stash a Quick Stow flask in one of the specifically sized harness pockets. Designed just for women, the harness allows your gear placement to be customized with the use of upper and lower pockets so you can carry your water and fuel where it's most comfortable. The stretch overflow on the back is perfect for a rain shell or extra layers while attachment points allow you to secure trekking poles, or additional gear. For trail runs, hiking, or run commuting to the office, the Octane™ 9 has you covered.
- Women's Specific Fit: Engineered to fit a woman's frame
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Integrated Essentials Organization: Keeps all your small essentials in one location
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Tube Trap: Keeps your drink tube secure and easily accessible
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Top of Pack Access: Allows easy, wide-open access to pack contents
Includes a Crux™ reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.