's most technical hiking pack for women, The Sequoia™ 18 is perfectly suited to any adventure. With a 3-liter Crux™ reservoir to keep you hydrated, plus an ultra-ventilated Air Support™ back panel that moves with your body without compromising air flow, you'll be ready to explore all day. Store essentials, layers and nutrition in easily accessible pockets and compartments that allow access without removing your pack. The load-bearing dual wing belt takes the pressure off your upper back and shoulders and seamlessly integrates cargo compression. And of course, the Sequoia is engineered specifically for women, with a shorter torso length and S-shaped shoulder straps that curve around your chest.
- Women's Specific Design: Engineered to better and more comfortably fit a woman's frame
- 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Innnovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability
- Dual Wing Belt: Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily attach and remove poles when needed
- Soft-Lined Pocket: Keep sunglasses or electronics safe and easy to access
- Side-Stretch Pockets: Extra storage when you need it
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Comfortable fit for a wide variety of chest sizes
Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-shaped harness that curves comfortably around your chest.
Includes a Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.
Air Support™ Back Panel
Innovative air tunnels maximize ventilation while keeping load close to your body for increased stability.
Dual Wing Belt with Cargo
Seamlessly integrated cargo compression offers a variety of options for additional essentials storage.