As the name states, the Speedzone Xtreme is designed for extreme speed, distance and forgiveness. A larger shape features a 6 gram interchangeable weight on the sole, and a fixed 17 gram tungsten weight in the back that achieves
's highest MOI.
- Golf's first CNC Milled Infinity Face increases the milled area by 95% and expands the zone of maximum ball speed
- T-Bar Speed Chassis reduces the amount of Titanium used in order to create a stronger frame that can withstand high speed collisions while improving feel and stability
- A 360 carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight
- 69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible to create the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball for high launch with low spin
- A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harnesses airflow with ultimate precision to deliver maximum acceleration power
- Weight is strategically positioned around the perimeter to improve stability so mishits fly longer and straighter