The Men's OutDry™ Ex Diamond Piste is a technical, feature-rich
jacket designed for the serious powder hound, warming you with 800-fill down insulation. Crafted with a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed shell and our most advanced thermal-reflective lining with soft next-to-skin comfort. Features include ski pass and goggle pockets, a helmet-compatible storm hood, underarm venting, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- OutDry™ EXTREME waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Heat Seal Wave Construction
- Hybrid stretch panels
- 800 fill power goose down insulation
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
OutDry™ Extreme is the first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Omni-Heat™ 3D Thermal Reflective
The next dimension of warmth is here with a thermal-reflective lining designed for advanced heat retention and next-to-skin comfort.
Eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out.