An extended sized Columbia Men's PFG Zero Rules™ Long Sleeve Shirt with built-in stretch and sun protection, this soft, lightweight shirt features their industry-leading cooling technology, which reacts with your sweat to lower the material's temperature and keep you cool when you're reeling in those fish.
- Columbia's Performance Fishing Gear
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ sweat-activated super cooling
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 30 sun protection
- Modern Classic Fit
- Antimicrobial treatment protects this product from bacterial growth
Performance Fishing Gear
Technical features and superior function are the foundation for Performance Fishing Gear. From the eye of the storm to the midday heat, Columbia's got you covered. PFG helps you enjoy the elements so you can stay out longer.
Blue rings react with sweat to lower temperature of the fabric, so you feel cooler
- Blue rings lower temperature
- The blue rings acts as a counter for sweat
- Cooling Fabric
Omni-Wick™ pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Efficiently wicks away moisture
- Advanced evaporation
Omni-Shade™ blocks Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB), helping to prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
- Blocks UV rays with: tight weave construction, UV absorbers, and UV reflectors
- Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation
- Unlike sunscreen, no need to reapply