's newest innovation: the first high-performance environmentally friendly rain jacket with no PFCs intentionally used (may contain trace amounts). Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed, the OutDry™ Extreme Eco Jacket is the ultimate earth-smart raingear. Dye-free fabric saves over 13 gallons of water per jacket in the manufacturing process while the 100% recycled fabric is made from 21 recycled plastic bottles.
- Titanium™ Series
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Trims contain 100% recycled content (Toggle, washer, phemo, eyelet, labels, webbing, zippers, thread)
- Dye-free fabric saves over 13 gallons / 51 liters of water
- External seam tape
- Bonded visor, hem, and cuffs
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia Sportswear's premier product line, Titanium, offers advanced fabrics and technologies for all-weather performance and protection during demanding outdoor action.
The first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
- Pinnacle Titanium features, fabrics, fit
- External seam taping seals water out
- Internal wicking absorbs moisture
- Seamless Light Rail™ Zippers resist water