ski jacket built to perform and protect on and off the slopes. Crafted with a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed shell and an advanced thermal-reflective lining with soft next-to-skin comfort. Mountain-ready features include 700-fill down insulation, four-way comfort stretch, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power goose down insulation
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
Omni-Tech™ fabric provides premium waterproof breathable protection from the elements for Columbia's best products. Microporous material allows vapor from perspiration to escape while blocking outside moisture from entering resulting in a garment that can keep you comfortable and dry even when you're performing in adverse conditions.
Next dimension warmth! When prolonged exposure to extreme cold when next-to-skin comfort is ideal Omni-Heat™ 3D is the answer.
- New pattern of silver reflectors with expanded coverage for enhanced heat retention
- Small pods of soft fibers create an air gap between body and fabric for next-to-skin comfort and insulating function
- High breathability and moisture-wicking allows excess heat and moisture to escape
By using a naturally high lofting, light and resilient insulator down items are lightweight, highly compressible and have a very high warmth to weight ratio.