Women's Powder Keg™ II Jacket is a feature-rich ski jacket with a waterproof-breathable shell and advanced thermal-reflective lining built to perform and protect on and off the slopes. Features include 4-way comfort stretch fabric, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- PU Vislon® centerfront zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
Omni-Heat™ 3D Thermal Reflective
The next dimension of warmth is here with a thermal-reflective lining designed for advanced heat retention and next-to-skin comfort.
Omni-Tech fabric provides premium waterproof breathable protection from the elements for Columbia's best products. Microporous material allows vapor from perspiration to escape while blocking outside moisture from entering resulting in a garment that can keep you comfortable and dry even when you're performing in adverse conditions.