Women's Snow Rival™ Interchange is a versatile 3-in-one jacket built for comfort and protection on and off the slopes. The waterproof-breathable outer shell and 650-fill power down inner layer can be worn separately or together for maximum warmth. Mountain-ready features include a thermal-reflective lining, helmet-compatible storm hood, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm vents, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Light Rail™ centerfront zipper
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
Omni-Heat™ Thermal Reflective
This thermal reflective technology helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable.
Omni-Tech fabric provides premium waterproof breathable protection from the elements for Columbia's best products. Microporous material allows vapor from perspiration to escape while blocking outside moisture from entering resulting in a garment that can keep you comfortable and dry even when you're performing in adverse conditions.