Perfect for an afternoon spent beachcombing or voyaging out on the water, Costa's Ballast sunglasses are ready for whatever the day brings. Frameless and almost weightless, these Polarized Costa men's sunglasses boast a durable TR90 nylon frame and weigh in at a lightweight 16 grams. Whatever watersport or waterside adventure a day on the water brings, Costa's Ballast are always looking to uncover something new.
- Shiny Black Co-Injected Bio-Based TR90 Nylon Frame
- Polarized 580P Polycarbonate Gray Lens
- Regular Frame Fit
- Costa Case and Cleaning Cloth Included
- Frame Width: 126mm
- Bridge Width: 14.5mm
- Lens Width: 59.6mm
- Lens Height: 37mm
- Temple Arm Length: 125mm
A good everyday choice for activities on the water and land.
- 12% light transmission
- All-around activities
- Natural contrast
Co-Injected Bio-Based TR90 Nylon
Costa's bio-based nylon frame material is tough and durable. As a result, co-injected frames offer the best fit and greatest comfort on the market today.
Costa 580 Lenses
Costa 580 lenses were designed by in-house light spectrum experts to enhance colors because standard sunglass lenses fell short.
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- In addition to 100% protection from UV light, 580 technology also absorbs HEV light known to cause macular degeneration, pterygium, cataracts and other eye diseases
- Blocking harsh yellow light at 580 nm on the visible light spectrum boosts the amounts of red, greens and blues naturally, enhancing colors and contrast
- Filters out harsh yellow for enhanced color, sharper contrast and higher definition