You'll look like a Maverick in Costa's Half Moon sunglasses, a West Coast inspired style that rides the mystique of epic ocean swells. With straight temples and double-cut textures, the sporty large fit Half Moon's Integrated Spring Hinges and polarized lenses provide outstanding function and comfort with beautiful aesthetics while inset Hydrolite® nose and temple pads prevent slippage for all-day hard core use.
- Black / Shiny Tortoise Hydrolite™ Co-injected Nylon and Co-Injected Bio-Based TR90 Nylon Frame
- 580 Polarized Glass Green Mirror Lenses
- C-Wall Scratch Resistant and Water Repellent
- Regular Frame Fit
- Costa Case and Cleaning Cloth Included
- Frame Width: 131.0mm
- Bridge Width: 15.8mm
- Lens Width: 59.6mm
- Lens Height: 41.3mm
- Temple Arm Length: 125.0mm
Enhanced vision and contrast for fishing inshore and on flats.
- Copper Base
- 10% light transmission
- Sight fishing in full sun
- High contrast
Hydrolite is Costa's proprietary, hypoallergenic rubber which prevents slippage. We use Hydrolite rubber on comfort spots such as nose pads and temples.
- Prevents Slippage
Co-Injected Nylon Frame
Costa's nylon frames are tough and durable, with more color options manufactured using the environmentally friendly bio-resin process. TR-90 nylon is a premier material for sports and performance frames as it is resistant to heat and cold. Though it is flexible, it is still durable. Nylon is easily molded into wraparound and other shapes.
Co-Injected Bio-Based TR90 Nylon
Costa's bio-based nylon frame material is tough and durable. As a result, co-injected frames offer the best fit and greatest comfort on the market today.
Costa 580 Lenses
Costa 580 lenses were designed by in-house light spectrum experts to enhance colors because standard sunglass lenses fell short.
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- In addition to 100% protection from UV light, 580 technology also absorbs HEV light known to cause macular degeneration, pterygium, cataracts and other eye diseases
- Blocking harsh yellow light at 580 nm on the visible light spectrum boosts the amounts of red, greens and blues naturally, enhancing colors and contrast
- Filters out harsh yellow for enhanced color, sharper contrast and higher definition