Remoras are named for a fish that hangs with some of the baddest sharks in the ocean; yet their petite frame provide style, grace and a Hydrolite™ grip that won't slip. Available in colors to evoke the spirit of the open ocean and the vast topography that supports it. Lightweight and elegant, Remoras are the hitchhikers of the predatory world, with Costa's patented Hydrolite™ grip that keeps them locked into place even when everything's gone grey.
- Tiger Shark Co-Injected Bio-Based TR90 Nylon Frame with Hydrolite™
- Polarized 580P Polycarbonate Gray Silver Mirror Lens
- Narrow-Regular Frame Fit
- Costa Case and Cleaning Cloth Included
Gray Silver Mirror
A good everyday choice for activities on the water and land.
- Gray base
- 10% light transmission
- Everyday activities
- Overcast days
- Reduces glare, especially off water
Co-Injected Bio-Based TR90 Nylon
Costa's bio-based nylon frame material is tough and durable. As a result, co-injected frames offer the best fit and greatest comfort on the market today.
Hydrolite is Costa's proprietary, hypoallergenic rubber which prevents slippage. We use Hydrolite rubber on comfort spots such as nose pads and temples.
- Prevents Slippage
Costa 580 Lenses
Costa 580 lenses were designed by in-house light spectrum experts to enhance colors because standard sunglass lenses fell short.
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- In addition to 100% protection from UV light, 580 technology also absorbs HEV light known to cause macular degeneration, pterygium, cataracts and other eye diseases
- Blocking harsh yellow light at 580 nm on the visible light spectrum boosts the amounts of red, greens and blues naturally, enhancing colors and contrast
- Filters out harsh yellow for enhanced color, sharper contrast and higher definition