Special Forces G10 models share a unique design offering a combination of Carson M16 Series features requested by military procurement specialists. The dual grind Tanto blades were specified because they offer maximum strength. The open build allows two Carson Flippers to be incorporated, resulting in a true hilt very rare in folding knives.
- The M16-13SFG Slim Profile G10 features a 3.50 inch (89 mm) dual grind Tanto blade and is ideal when weight and bulk must be kept to a minimum.
- Blade, frame and hardware are non-reflective tactical black. The blade receives a black titanium nitride coating for maximum corrosion resistance. Kit's trademark dual checkered thumb studs are standard. One-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth.
- It also features our exclusive patented AutoLAWKS automatic safety, which turns the folder into a virtual fixed blade automatically.
- Our G10 model features scales of black G10, stainless steel liners with friction grooves and a premium 8Cr14 stainless steel blade with our Combination patented Veff Serrations. G10 is often preferred for its aggressive gripping texture, light weight, and superior insulating properties.
- All knives in this series are equipped with clip options that allow four-position carry on belts or webbing. Caution: These knives are not designed for tip-up in-pocket carry. They are special knives, designed by the military for special forces use.