Outsmart any terrain with Crosstac's Saddle Bag. Almost nothing in this world is flat. Your shooting bag should be able to overcome the imperfections thrown at you...that's why they created the Crosstac Saddle Bag.
As featured in NRA American Rifleman, this bag has a rubberized double flap designed to grip a window edge, post, fence, limb, rock, virtually any terrain where flat is tough to achieve. It can also be stretched out for use on a bench. This is the most versatile bag in the group and can also be a useful piece of gear for photography too! Totally unique design.
- Unique ears design drapes over objects
- Saddle cut top gives a stable platform
- Rubberized non-skid bottom ears
- Mil-Spec coated fabric has a super tough rubberized, grippy exterior
- Padded and soft top panel to prevent scratches
- Zippered so you can adjust fill levels easily
- Double stitched seams throughout
- Pre-filled with our special coarse grind of walnut media for flexibility, not fine ground tumbling media, which makes bags too hard
- Measures approximately 7.5 inches high from bottom of bag to middle of sway where rifle rests, 8 inches at the ears, and 8 inches wide by 6.5 inches long
- Saddle legs are a full 4 inches for plenty of room to drape over a window sill, branch, fence post, or other rest
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac