For frigid winter days Chaos brings you the Chinook Neck and Face Protector. Teamed with a hat this piece gives superior neck and face protection, utilizing different fabrics in different areas so you get full protection as well as range of motion and comfort. Don't let old man winter get in the way of your wintertime adventures, throw on a Chinook and head on out!Read more
100% Polyester Polartec Classic fabrics are the reference standard for lightweight warmth and breathability. This is the original fleece offering unparalleled quality and durability and have been the primary insulation layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly three decades. Polartec 300 fabrics are the heaviest weight and provide either an outer layer during highly aerobic activities or a warm thermal layer for very cold outdoor activities.
Malden Power Stretch is a high performnance, tightly woven 100% polyester fleece that blocks the elements, wicks perspiration and dries quickly.
Polartec Windbloc fabrics provide wind and weather protection for active sports where enhanced breathability is required. Blocking 98% of the wind while allowing the other 2% to circulate within the fabric, greatly enhancing moisture vapor transmission, 2 times faster than other windproof fleece and improves breathability, reducing the risk of heat and moisture buildup. Featuring a breathable stretch-polyurethane membrane, Polartec Windbloc fabrics enable you to stretch freely and move quietly through your outdoor activity. A durable water repellent finish sheds rain and snow, while a Polartec Power Dry lining inside pulls moisture away from the body to keep you dry.