The Powercage design made from reinforced material enables outstanding power transfer and control without compromising on comfort. With four ergonomic aluminum buckles, the DS 110 GW has been designed for advanced skiers looking for a high-performance piste boot with an easy step-in and outstanding comfort. Thanks to the variable ramp angle, the forward lean can be adapted to meet individual requirements. The MyFit technology with a thermoformable liner enables the liner and shell to be individually adjusted for an optimum fit. As a special feature, the GripWalk soles on this model come pre-fitted. These enable smoother walking and reduce the risk of slipping.
- Option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment.
- Drive and Control technology offers better fit, better blood circulation and - as a result - warm feet and toes, the wrapping heel zone stands for more control, direct powertransmission and more sensitiveness.
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.
- Super light bootboard offers great power transmission to the ski while keeping the boot thermo insulated.