The Il Moro MX 90 model features a 103 mm last and uses the performance technologies typical of Dalbello boots, i.e. the three-piece cabrio design structure, Contour 4 Fit technology, and modern Center Balanced Stance geometry. This boot is the ideal choice for intermediate to advanced young skiers looking for fun experiences in parks as well as on and off the pistes. The Trufit Sport liner is highly shock absorbent and offers comfort and warmth all day long.
- Low friction, wide proÞle shin pad closure securely wraps the upper part of the boot cuf with a wide profile, high leverage cuff closure buckle assembly. Smooth flexing design is highly shock absorbing for maximum boot-top comfort with NO ÒSHIN-BANGÓ or, NO ÒSHIN-BITEÓ
- option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment.
- The Dynalink heel retention system is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- High density elastomeric urethane inserts under the heel absorb shock and reduce vibration.
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean.
- Two position forefoot closure buckle accommodates varying foot shapes and instep heights.
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.