The Krypton is one of the most popular freeride boots on the market. To cater to advanced freeriders with slightly wider feet, the Krypton AX 110 has been developed with a larger last and slightly softer flex. It, too, features all the technologies of the high-end Krypton models: the cabrio design, Center Balanced Stance, and Contour 4 Fit structure. The customizable Instant Fit Sport liner is thermoformable. This means it can be briefly heated in the shop and adapted to the wearer's foot.
- GripWalk soles as an optional aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment.
- Dynalink heel retention system is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- Variable ramp angle shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.
- Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- Hike and ride mechanism - As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed.