has your vertical assault footwear needs covered with the DFA (Danner Flight Assault). Featuring low oil content nubuc leather, a lightweight 1000 Denier nylon upper, a hexagonal low lug outsole with a patent pending Vertical Insertion Arrestor (VIA) technology insert which provides abrasion resistance and superior control in fast roping applications.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions.
- Durable, low oil Nubuc leather designed for the demands of fast roping combined with rugged 1000 Denier nylon upper for lightweight comfort and mobility.
- Cement down construction offers excellent durability in a light weight package.
- Variable lacing system locks the heel into the pocket providing a glove-like fit and superior control.
- Polyurethane footbeds are padded for comfort and arch support.
- Co-molded midsole plate for springboard toe return, impact absorption and puncture resistance.
- Patent pending Danner Descender outsole featuring a Vibram V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound built into the medial side arch for fast roping control. Multidirectional lug pattern for quick acceleration and braking in all directions.
- Bi-fit composite shank.