Serrated Knife Sharpener is perfect for a variety of tasks at home and in the shop. While it excels at sharpening the surfaces of knives and blades, it can also be used to sharpen other household items such as garden tools and specialty tools. When not in use, plastic folding handles protect the sharpener. The state-of-the-art diamond whetstone sharpens edges in a fraction of the time that is required when using conventional sharpening stones. No oils are needed to sharpen with the Diafold - use water or even sharpen dry. Durable construction will provide you with years of reliable performance.
- Fine diamond whetstone for a razor-sharp edge
- Sharpen dry or with water
- Plastic folding handles
- Durable construction
- Real diamond, hardest material known, reduces sharpening time. Unique pattern speeds sharpening.
- Light pressure produces keen edge with few strokes.
- Non-porous surface resists loading and wipes clean. Use only water for lubrication.
- Tough monocrystalline diamond resists wear.
- Hones any hard material - tungsten carbide, HSS, steel, ceramic, glass, stone, etc.