The Explore shines as a versatile, durable and highly functional trekking pack. Its refined, comfortable and seamlessly adjustable suspension system with excellent load transfer makes it the perfect choice for all types of treks. The main compartment can be accessed from the top as well as from the front and sides through the zippered front panel. The floating lid features a generous outer and a flat inner pocket. Small personal items are readily accessible in the hipbelt pockets and larger items like water bottles or rain gear in the pleated side and front pockets.
- Single compartment pack with optimized packsack size and shape
- Shallow depth for a close to body fit, perfect load control and transfer
- Offers excellent freedom of movement
- Explore suspension system
- Suspension system is simple and quick to adjust for back lengths
- Two load lifter strap attachment points for correct adjustment angle
- Horizontal load spreader is preshaped and offers maximum head space for people with short back lengths
- Four base loops can be used to attach sleeping mats, tent etc.
- Two ice tool and trekking pole loops
- Large front panel access to the main compartment
- Dual vertical YKK zippers open the front flap for loading and unpacking and allow easy access to the interior
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of front access
- Side compression straps double function as a front compression system
- Threaded through the daisy chain, the compression straps additionnaly secure and center the load inside the front pocket
- Innovative one handed operation of the lid with Rapide hooks crafted of lightweight aluminum
- Adjustable top pocket height can be easily adjusted
- Hydration system compatible: features a hydration tube port on both sides of the pack
Explore Suspension System
Two aluminum stays (6061-T6 Alu) with upper load spreader and direct connection to hipbelt for outstanding load control. Elaborately shaped dual-density foam hipbelt with partial PE board reinforcement is supportive and molds itself around the hip. Excellent back venting due to limited contact points.
Adjustable Top Pocket
Adjustable top pocket height can be easily adjusted positionwise thanks to the (removable) top compression strap - very helpful when pack's main compartment is not fully loaded, so that top lid stays nicely positioned on top of pack.