's Little Dippers life jackets allow free range of motion and great stability while in the water, for kids between 30-50 lbs. They are a great confidence builder for kids who are just beginning to swim and play in the water. Getting them to wear a life jacket will never be easier!
- U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket
- Great confidence builder for beginners in the water
- Friendly designs that will appeal to children, providing them a vest they will want to wear
- Soft polyester fabric provides less chafing
- Provides great stability and free range of motion while in the water
- Built with the highest quality materials
- Adjustable buckle snaps in back
- Fits children 30-50 lbs. - Type III PFD
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
is for offshore operations.
is for boating near shore.
is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It's recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or higher,
even for onshore activities.