Repair all types of gear failures with
Aquaseal FD, a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that's in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. So, when fishing waders rip on the river or a wetsuit tears while diving through prickly corals, don't throw it away. Fix it with Aquaseal FD. It's also useful as a seam sealer. Donâ€™t let rips, tears, and holes stop you. Patch it up with the all-purpose Aquaseal FD and stay dry.
- Durable - Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible - Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof - Provides a water-tight seal that wonâ€™t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant - Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose - Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
- Made in USA