A broken zipper can keep your tent flap from closing, or your gear bag from opening - not an ideal situation. The typical culprit? The innocent-looking zipper slider. Now, with the Zipper Repair Kit by Gear Aid™, you have the power to fix any troublesome zipper. The kit contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and a gear repair manual - everything you need to perform emergency in-field or at-home zipper repairs.
Don't throw away expensive outdoor gear or let an adventure go bust because of a broken zipper. Repair it fast and make it last with the Zipper Repair Kit by Gear Aid.
- Easy to use zipper repair kit
- Fix broken zippers in the field
- Contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and a gear repair manual
- Includes: 2 #8 Double-Pull Coil Zipper Sliders, 1 #5 Double-Pull Coil Zipper Slider, 1 #10 Coil Zipper Slider, 1 #5 Tooth Zipper Slider
- Kit also includes: 1 seam ripper, 2 #16 sewing needles, 1 bobbin of super-strong thread