A lightweight power supply to keep laptops and tablets charged up anywhere you go. The Sherpa 50 Recharger is easy to pack and light to carry so your gear now goes the same distance you do and quickly recharges from wall, car or sun.
There Are 3 Ways to Charge Your Sherpa 50
- The Sun - The Sherpa 50 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
- Wall - The Sherpa 50 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
- Car - The Sherpa 50 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
The Sherpa 50 Powers Your Device In 3 Ways
- USB - The USB port best charges all your medium USB powered devices.
- Laptop Port - Use the included laptop tips to power your laptop without the need of the laptop wall charger. For Apple Laptop products, we strongly recommend using the Sherpa 100 Power Pack for the best performance.
- AC Inverter - Plug in your device just as you would to the wall with the removable inverter. (sold separately). Some laptops like the MacBook Air 13in and Surface Pro3 requiring 1A, are not compatible with the Sherpa Inverter. The Sherpa Inverter is rated at .7A
How Many Times Will The Sherpa 50 Charge Your Device?
- Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours): 12 Charges
- Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours): 7 Charges
- GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours): 9 Charges
- Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours): 5 Charges
- Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours): 1-2 Charges
- Laptop (50 Watt-Hours): 1 Charge