8 Seconds. Unrivaled ease, speed and convenience. No other portable purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of
's GEOPRESS. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water, anywhere in the world. Effective on all seven continents, you can tap into the world's water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. GEOPRESS protects from global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics.
- Unrivaled ease, speed and versatility: Simply Fill. Press. Drink™.
- Replaceable cartridge
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make the world's sketchiest water sources safe
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute)
SimpleVent™ Drink Cap performs three functions:
- Vents air while purifying
- Protects against cross contamination, grime, and dirt
- Allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing
- TopoGrip™ non-slip TPE placed on all heavy use surfaces
- Saves money and waste: travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
Captures pathogens and inorganic contaminants like a magnet.
Ion Exchange and Actived Carbon
As dirty water is forced through the purifier media, ion, exchange permanently binds pathogens (i.e. virus, protozoa, bacteria). Activated carbon absorbs, chemicals, heavy metals, flavors, odors.