Purify water. Anywhere. At 10.9oz (309 g)
's Ultralight is perfect for trekking the globe, outdoor adventures and emergency kits. Provides full-spectrum protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, and protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Fast and easy. Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute)!
- [ONE PRESS] purification + filtration. No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting
- 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus)
- 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella)
- 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia)
- Improves health, flavor, odor and clarity
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic)
- Purifier lifespan. Replaceable cartridge effective for 300 uses (40 gal/150L)
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Liquid capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Materials: Polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, ABS food-grade plastic
- Lifespan of replaceable purifier cartridge: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- Bottle made in China