Contour 70 is ready to take you deeper into the backcountry. This pack is built for organization and access, fit and comfort are still paramount in the intelligent, lightweight design.
- Response LT Suspension
- Wishbone Wire frame
- Response LT formed auto-fit waistbelt with ventilated air channels
- Harness features MonoBond Architecture with thermo-bonded, four layer construction
- Contoured backpanel with breathable spacer mesh and ventilated air channels
- Trail Smart Packing System with organization for Camp, Trail and On-the-Go gear
- Highly water resistant top pocket with water proof zipper and sealed seems
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to internal frame
- Side stash security pocket
- Quick draw closure on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Large front dump pocket
- Twin oversize side pockets
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Two-stage compression on lower bag and over main top opening
- Incorporates both 420D and 100D Robic fabrics with UTS coating for the highest possible strength to weight ratio
A backpacking break-through: light weight, perfect fit and innovative organization and gear access. We've taken all we know about backpacks to the next level with this intuitive line of packs. The Contour and Cairn were built with a mandate of precise Gregory fit and the magical 4 lb weight. Enjoy the trail even more with efficient access to what you need, when you need it.
Trail Smart Packing System
The Trail Smart Packing System is an innovative way to organize your gear inside the pack. Three distinct packing zones let you separate your trail gear from the camp items you need only at night, as well as position frequently grabbed essentials at your fingertips. Each section is designed to allow for easy access to the gear when you need it and distribute the weight properly for intuitive packing and a comfortable carry.
- CAMP - large, dense items that are typically packed away in the morning and not touched until setting up camp at night; positioned close to your back for ideal weight distribution.
- TRAIL - easy access to items that may be needed 1-2 times during the day, such as lunch, a first aid kit, or rain gear.
- ON-THE-GO - quick-access items like a camera, snack, water, or electronics that are used throughout the day and should be at your fingertips without removing your pack.