The largest Drift pack in
's series was born to tackle all-day epics like Moab's Whole Enchilada trail, where you can start riding in a LaSalle snow squall at 11,000 feet, then hit 75° and sunny at the Colorado River finish. Sized for packable layers, multiple spares, food, and tools, plus three liters of water, the Drift 14 still rides comfortably all day long thanks to its Shift RS suspension.
Ride stability is priority number one in a mountain biking pack, and it's the driving force behind Shift RS suspension. Unique in its category, Shift RS offers customizable load management via a vertically adjustable stability belt, which lets the rider move the belt higher or lower to better compensate for body position. Matrix ventilated foam throughout the backpanel and harness provide exceptional airflow and evaporative cooling, making Shift RS the most comfortable suspension design in the world of two wheels.
- Shift RS Suspension: with adjustable RS (Ride Stability) hipbelt stabilization system. The hipbelt can be shifted vertically to ride higher or lower on your back to provide extremely stable, no-bounce performance. This quick customization of the stabilizer belt allows you to match your fit preference to your individual riding style and trail grade
- Matrix Ventilation System: uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
- 3D Hydro Reservioir Included: featuring Gregory's proprietary 3D QuickDry soft-molded technology, integrated drying hanger and anatomical fit
- Dedicated Hydration Pocket: with SpeedClip mounting system. This hanger system allows one-handed, snap-and-go reservoir installation and stabilizes the weight in the center of your back
- Left and Right Harness Hose Routing: provides multiple options for hydration bite valve management
- Magnetic Sternum Strap: allows for one handed magnetic buckling of strap and integrated magnetic linkage for the DryLock bit valve
- Removable Zippered Tool Pouch: included with a dedicated, no-bounce storage pocket within the main compartment to eliminate bounce and protect tools
- Crash Pad Protection Pocket: with protective foam for valuables you want protected from impact and weather exposure
- Bike-Specific Organization: with a dedicated pockets and sleeves for tire and shock pumps, spare tubes, energy bars, etc.
- Sunglass Quick Stow: system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
- Safety Light Lash: point on front of bag for night or urban riding
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets: for quick access items on the trail
- Molded Webbing Keepers: to keep straps quiet and out of your way on the trail
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket: for gear overflow and organization