From scouting to school trips, Gregory's Wander 50 provides ample capacity and capability. A Large U-zip opening makes access easy at camp, and the adjustable VersaFit suspension provides a lasting, customized fit.
- VersaFit adjustable torso with 3D Foam breathable backpanel.
- Adjustable hipbelts with large zippered pockets.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle.
- Wishbone alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket for added organization.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Floating top pocket with underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with multiple webbing attachment points.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system.
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Frame Material: 4mm Alloy Steel and Fiberglass anti-barreling stay and HDPE
- Pack Body: 210D Big Rip Nylon / 420 High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Perforated Dual Density CLPE & 3D Perforated EVA Foam