's Wander 70 was designed to fit young adults, but it's on par with any other full sized Gregory pack. As the years pass, you can count on the Wander's wide range of adjustability to provide a comfortable fitting pack.
- VersaFit adjustable torso with 3D Foam breathable backpanel.
- Adjustable hipbelts with large zippered pockets.
- Die-cut shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle.
- Wishbone alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket for added organization.
- Front U-Zip opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket.
- Floating top pocket with underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with multiple webbing attachment points.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Trekking pole/tool attachment point with bungee closure system.
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- External Material: 100% Nylon
- Frame Material: 4mm Alloy Steel and Fiberglass anti-barreling stay and HDPE
- Pack Body: 210D Big Rip Nylon / 420 High Density Nylon
- Pack Bottom: 630D High Density Nylon / 135D High Density Polyester
- Lining: 135D High Density Embossed Polyester
- Suspension: Perforated Dual Density CLPE & 3D Perforated EVA Foam