Diamond Grips provide aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from boilerplate ice to backcountry snow and everything in between. They are also effective when transitioning through gravel, rock and mud from icy surfaces. Made of case hardened steel alloy, and strung on steel aircraft cable, the patented Diamond Beads have hundreds of biting edges that grip in all directions. The bead assemblies are riveted to a tough rubber sling which remains elastic in subzero temperatures. They are easy to put on and take off, yet fit snugly and stay on without the need for additional straps. Diamond Grips are also self clearing, so there is no snow or ice build up. There is no other traction footwear product like it!
- Shoe grips designed to provide aggressive traction in winter walking conditions
- Made of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft cable
- Riveted to tough rubber sling that fits tennis shoes, boots, and dress shoes
- Sling remains elastic even in subzero temperatures to keep grips secure
- Self-clearing design prevents snow and ice buildup