The TeeBird is one of our most accurate and reliable fairway drivers. It has a combination of straight flight, high glide and good speed that make it accurate and long flying both upwind and downwind. It is a popular choice for pros including 12-time World Champion and Hall-of-Famer Ken Climo. It is very versatile driver: excellent for pin-point accuracy, distance and sidearm
Best Choice for: Utility driver, headwind driver, hyzer shots, flex shots, sidearm driver, thumbers.
Fairway drivers are designed to offer players more accuracy than Distance drivers without sacrificing too much distance. These are used when keeping the disc on the fairway or green is more important than maximum distance.
INNOVA's Champion Plastic
- Deliver dependable distance control for consistent fairway driving
- Valuable disc for shorter, controlled drives and long approaches
- Easier for beginners to use than distance drivers
- Help to increase confidence through added control and consistency
- Used by World Champions Ken Climo and Barry Schultz for accurate drives
INNOVA's Champion Line is produced with a unique plastic that provides outstanding performance and durability. Champion discs are distinguished by a clear or pearlescent plastic. Our Champion Line discs retain original flight characteristics for an extended period of time. Whether used in heavily wooded situations, or on extremely rugged courses, our Champion Line plastic will continue to perform predictably and avoid damage better than any other plastic. Originally designed for professional players, Champion Line discs can handle the increased power of top level players. The Champion Line has recently expanded to include most of our drivers as well as many of our popular disc models in other categories.
- Speed is the ability of the disc to cut through the air. Speed ratings are listed from 1 to 11.
- Is the ability to maintain altitude. Higher numbers mean more glide. Rated 1 to 7.
- Tendency to turn at high speeds. Negative numbers are easier for beginners, rollers, and tailwinds.
- Every disc will fade off in the same direction if allowed to decelerate. Higher numbers fade more than lower numbers.