The Valkyrie is a World Record holding distance driver. It is an easy to learn disc, and in lighter weights will give newer players extra distance. Lighter weights also give players extreme range when thrown downwind, while maximum weights can give excellent upwind distance. The Valkyrie's high speed turn and flight characteristics make it great choice for long range turnover shots and rollers.
Best Choice for: First distance driver, tailwind drives, downhill distance, long turnover drives, rollers.
Distance drivers are at the pinnacle of golf disc design. They offer players more distance than any other type of golf disc.
INNOVA's Champion Plastic
- Deliver maximum distance off the tee
- Provide the greatest range, speed, glide and control possible
- Offered in many different models and plastics for players of every skill level
- INNOVA Valkyrie currently holds the World Distance Record of 820 feet (250m) 
INNOVA's Champion Line is produced with a unique plastic that provides outstanding performance and durability. Champion discs are distinguished by a clear or pearlescent plastic. Our Champion Line discs retain original flight characteristics for an extended period of time. Whether used in heavily wooded situations, or on extremely rugged courses, our Champion Line plastic will continue to perform predictably and avoid damage better than any other plastic. Originally designed for professional players, Champion Line discs can handle the increased power of top level players. The Champion Line has recently expanded to include most of our drivers as well as many of our popular disc models in other categories.
- Speed is the ability of the disc to cut through the air. Speed ratings are listed from 1 to 11.
- Is the ability to maintain altitude. Higher numbers mean more glide. Rated 1 to 7.
- Tendency to turn at high speeds. Negative numbers are easier for beginners, rollers, and tailwinds.
- Every disc will fade off in the same direction if allowed to decelerate. Higher numbers fade more than lower numbers.