The Cobra is a predictable mid-range large diameter disc that is easy to grip. It is very beginner friendly with a long and useful lifespan. The Cobra is a great disc choice for long, slow turning shots and rollers. The thin rim is great for smaller hands and creates a clean predictable release.
Best Choice for: All-around disc, wooded courses, turnover shots, tight wooded shots, beginner disc, smaller hands.
Mid-Range disc are great for all types of shots and are recommended as a first disc for beginners for thier ease of use and forgiving nature.
INNOVA's DX Plastic
- Designed to provide accuracy and control for mid-range, approach and short drives
- Provide dependability from the fairway to the pin
- The Skeeter is recommended Mid-Range disc for beginning players
- The Roc is the Mid-Range disc of choice for competitive players
INNOVA's DX Line is produced with our Deluxe plastic. The DX Line offers the widest selection of models and weights. These discs are affordably priced and provide an excellent grip in a variety of weather situations. DX discs wear in with usage and over time will eventually take on new and varied flight characteristics. Many top pros carry several DX discs of their favorite models to provide different flight patterns for different situations.
- Speed is the ability of the disc to cut through the air. Speed ratings are listed from 1 to 11.
- Is the ability to maintain altitude. Higher numbers mean more glide. Rated 1 to 7.
- Tendency to turn at high speeds. Negative numbers are easier for beginners, rollers, and tailwinds.
- Every disc will fade off in the same direction if allowed to decelerate. Higher numbers fade more than lower numbers.