The Leopard should be everyone's first fairway driver as it is has excellent glide and is easy to throw straight and far. The Leopard is a great turnover disc for players of all skill levels. More experienced players can use the Leopard for throwing distance stretching 'Hyzer Flip' shots. The Leopard makes a dependable long range roller.
Best Choice for: Straight line driver, all around driver, anhyzer shots, rollers, beginner player first driver, young player first driver in lighter weights.
Fairway drivers are designed to offer players more accuracy than Distance drivers without sacrificing too much distance. These are used when keeping the disc on the fairway or green is more important than maximum distance.
INNOVA's DX Plastic
- Deliver dependable distance control for consistent fairway driving
- Valuable disc for shorter, controlled drives and long approaches
- Easier for beginners to use than distance drivers
- Help to increase confidence through added control and consistency
- Used by World Champions Ken Climo and Barry Schultz for accurate drives
INNOVA's DX Line is produced with our Deluxe plastic. The DX Line offers the widest selection of models and weights. These discs are affordably priced and provide an excellent grip in a variety of weather situations. DX discs wear in with usage and over time will eventually take on new and varied flight characteristics. Many top pros carry several DX discs of their favorite models to provide different flight patterns for different situations.
- Speed is the ability of the disc to cut through the air. Speed ratings are listed from 1 to 11.
- Is the ability to maintain altitude. Higher numbers mean more glide. Rated 1 to 7.
- Tendency to turn at high speeds. Negative numbers are easier for beginners, rollers, and tailwinds.
- Every disc will fade off in the same direction if allowed to decelerate. Higher numbers fade more than lower numbers.