The Rhyno is an overstable putt and approach disc that can handle headwinds. Great for players with lots of throwing power as the Rhyno stops on a dime and stays close to the basket. It is a must have disc for short to medium up shots and putting into the wind. The Pro-line model is also called a 'Soft' Rhyno and is made to be super soft and flexible in an extra grippy plastic that grabs the chains.
Best Choice for: Putting, short to medium drives, accuracy approaches, beginners.
Putt and Approach
Putt and Approach discs fly true at low speeds, which is highly desirable when putting. These discs are also great for approaches and short drives. The quickest way to lower scores in Disc Golf is mastery of your putter.
INNOVA's DX Plastic
- Dependable, accurate, and confidence inspiring putts
- Ideal for controlled upshots, short drives and 'go for it' shots
- Available in a variety of different models and plastics to match unique putting styles and grips
- Aviar is the most popular golf disc ever produced
INNOVA's DX Line is produced with our Deluxe plastic. The DX Line offers the widest selection of models and weights. These discs are affordably priced and provide an excellent grip in a variety of weather situations. DX discs wear in with usage and over time will eventually take on new and varied flight characteristics. Many top pros carry several DX discs of their favorite models to provide different flight patterns for different situations.
- Speed is the ability of the disc to cut through the air. Speed ratings are listed from 1 to 11.
- Is the ability to maintain altitude. Higher numbers mean more glide. Rated 1 to 7.
- Tendency to turn at high speeds. Negative numbers are easier for beginners, rollers, and tailwinds.
- Every disc will fade off in the same direction if allowed to decelerate. Higher numbers fade more than lower numbers.