From Everest to Rainier, JanSport's Pro Series packs have been carried up the world's most challenging peaks. These packs are engineered to perform with award-winning innovation for design, fit and comfort for every alpine adventure.
- Arch Rival suspension system with a tubular aluminum premiter stay for lightweight, flexible load distribution
- Versa-Wing system converts a large mesh compartment into two small gear pockets with a quick clip
- Biovent shoulder straps with hydration tube management
- Breathable EVA back panel
- Molded EVA hipbelt with gear loops
- Adjustable suspension
- Hydration sleeve with exit port and tube management
- Detachable hood
- Dual hypalon lashing ovals
- Dual front vertical gear pockets
- Dual side compression straps
- Finger loop zipper pulls
- Bottom lashing webbing
- Dual daisy chains and gear loops
- Web haul handle
Extremely lightweight molded foam shoulder straps conform to your body and evenly distribute pressure. Angled vent holes within each strap provide maximum ventilation, keeping shoulders cooler.
Converts a large mesh compartment into two small gear pockets with a quick clip.