For a winter jacket that's cozy and waterproof, look no further than Kamik's Tessie Tip Toe outerwear. With Dri-Defense technology and seam sealing, this girl's jacket repels wind and water, making it ideal for skating on an outdoor rink or hitting the toboggan hill. Designed in Canada, where winter means dark evenings, their girl's outerwear has 3M® reflective piping and patches for added safety.
- Cold Weather Rating: -25° F / -32° C
- Waterproof DriDefense
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- 100% Polyester textured dobby shell fabric
- Water and wind resistant, breathable fabric
- Bionic-Finish®, water repellent coating
- Critical seam sealed
- Oeko-tex® Toxic free standards
- 100% Polyester, Polyfill insulation
- 3M® Reflective details for safety
- Snow-skirt with gripping elastic
- Detachable hood
- Spandex® knit cuffs and tricot lined hand warmer pockets
- Inner media pocket and goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Grow cuff in sleeves
Technology and Specs
- Vegan: This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.
- 3M® Reflective Details: Kamik's reflective piping and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
- Designed in Canada: Designed to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Waterproof DriDefense: Cohesive system of components, including wind resistant shell fabric with DWR coating, insulation, inner lining and seam sealing.
- PVC Free: Commited to keeping you safe and our environment clean, Kamik has removed PVC, Polyvinyl Chloride from their products.
- Seam Sealed Apparel: Applied at critical points of assembly.
Kamik garments are perfect for keeping you dry in all kinds of wet weather. Kamik layers wick away moisture, traps heat and deflects cold air, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable during frosty weather.
Cold Weather Rating: -25° F / -32° C