An advanced sleeping pad that blends right into the backcountry environment,
's Static V Realtree Camo is light, durable and delivers proven performance at an entry-level price. The body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic comfort, dynamic side rails hold you on the pad, and the durable material is tough enough to handle direct contact with the ground when you want to travel light and leave the tent at home. This pad quickly inflates in just 10-15 breaths, packs up small, and weighs only 18.6 ounces.
- Body Mapping Technology: Specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep: on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag's fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3" x 8" pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
Advanced concealment pattern blends into the surrounding environment for backcountry hunting and minimal visual impact.
The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad's storage bag, already packed and always at hand.
A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
Anti Microbial Laminate
A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
Weighs only 18.1oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.